Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#despair

The above is a Ruddolf Koppitz photograph to illustrate my #despair. Boo, Philadelphia Art Museum. The worst part is I can't be pissed at anyone or anything other than some vague general concept of LIFE, since everyone I've spoken to is so nice. The curator offered to speak with me so I can learn more about the department, and the WashU graduate/education lady offered to put me in contact with her friend who is a buyer at Urban Outfitters. But still, I can't help feeling all icky and sad. I'm going to finish watching this crazy early Almodovar film (Atame!...or, en anglais, Tie me up! Tie me down!). It's a super interesting look at relationships starring a young Antonio Banderas. My mother would simply melt.

But boo, stinkface! And I was getting all excited and self-reflective and scribbling about how I vastly prefer conceptual things like ideas and inspiration to these little concrete specificities, like editorial write-ups, and now, a momentary crush. Yuck.

I'm super happy you went on two dates (per August 10th, 2:08 EST). Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment