Friday, July 1, 2011

young hearts.

hi phoebs;

in light of my present poverty, i've determined that postage lies outside of my cost-cutting, penny-pinching budget. i have instead applied my creative powers to this ingenuous idea: a blog, from me to you. not only i'm i passing as a reasonably eco-friendly individual (paper-less exchanges! how very green of me!), but i'm also able to bring you my thoughts in fancy schmancy multi-media format. i'm going to flay my flesh into pixels, and mask my physical absence with a flurry of videos, images, posts, and links.

i've also been surprisingly mute in my journal of late, though i can sense a storm of words brewing inside of me. perhaps if i have an audience of one (my best friend, my mostly mirror), i will be able to tease out some of those stifled syllables before they end up poisoning me with their silent screams.

here's (not) looking at you, kid.

2 comments:

  1. is this for me?!? I will be your mostly mirror at least until everyone else stops by to read your lovely writing!

    Feel free to discard the journal and write everything here - I like to be privy to your thoughts, they are quite entertaining and always eloquent :)

    PS. Fabulous background
    PPS. Watching James Bond with James Bond

    ReplyDelete